Course calendar/Subscribe to the course Google calendar
From UBCMATH WIKI
If you want to subscribe to a Google calendar that will remind you about upcoming due dates for assignments, quizzes, and exams, follow these instructions:
- If you want to subscribe so you always see the current version,
- copy the ICAL link for the calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/4rt9qmvocbltvptstflqindbdg%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Google the phase "subscribe to google calendar with ZZZ" where ZZZ is replaced by whatever you use for a calendar on your phone, tablet or computer (e.g. ZZZ=iPhone or ZZZ=Android or ZZZ=Outlook etc.)
- Follow whatever instructions you find there. If the alerts don't work for you, you might want to set alerts manually yourself.
- If you want to import a static version to your calendar, click here to download the ics file and click on the downloaded file to import into your calendar. If any changes are made to the calendar (e.g. an extension is granted), you will not see those.