From UBCMATH WIKI
|Office hours:|| |
Section specific announcements
- Lecture notes on Applications of Taylor series.
- office hours on Wednesday, April 5th, cancelled and shifted to Thursday, April 6th, 3-5pm.
- Explore the fascinating dynamics of the logistic map through cobwebbing. The example is from the Wolfram Demonstrations Project and requires either Mathematica or the free CDF Player.
- Movie on fractal (self-similar) nature of the logistic map.
- for second midterm, office hours shifted to Monday, March 13th, 3:30-5pm (no office hours on Wednesday, March 15th).
- office hours on Wednesday, March 8th, 4-5pm.
- office hours on Wednesday, March 1st, 4-5:30pm.
- Regular office hours during reading break, February 22nd.
- office hours on Wednesday, February 1st, 4-5:30pm.