From UBCMATH WIKI
[last updated on 17 April 2014]
- Conan Wong, whose e-mail is conan (at) math (dot) ubc (dot) ca.
- Final Exam details
- Date: 24 April 2014 (Thursday)
- Time: 8:30am to 11am
- Venue: OSBO A (Robert F. Osborne Centre)
- Please remember to bring your UBC Student ID and arrive at the venue 15 minutes before the start time.
- Math 103 Final Exam Papers from Previous Years
Most of these links can also be accessed via the navigation menu on the left.
- Grading and Exam Policies
- The course's grading and examination policies (including the formulae sheet) can be found towards the bottom of this page.
- Math 103 Home
- The main course webpage contains the course description, important dates and course-wide announcements.
- Course Schedule and Syllabus
- Outline of the course schedule and syllabus.
- Course Notes
- The course notes originally authored by Prof. Leah Keshet and later supplemented by various others. Please read through each topic (i.e. chapter) briefly before I cover it in class (see Course Schedule above).
- Problem Sets
- Exercise problems relating to the above course notes. There are also some straightforward practice questions (with answers) embedded in the course syllabus document, which you can find here.
- Online WeBWorK homework is assigned on a weekly schedule (with few exceptions due to midterms). Remember to use the "E-mail Instructor" button on your WeBWorK page only for technical issues pertaining to the WeBWorK system. All math content-related queries can be asked in other fora (e.g. Piazza, my office hours, the Math Learning Centre or e-mail me).
- Old-School Homework
- Traditional homework is assigned on a bi-weekly schedule. Your work and solutions must be submitted on paper to me in class. I encourage discussions amongst yourselves so that you can help each other learn, especially on Piazza (see link below). However, each person must submit his/her own homework (i.e. no group submissions).
- Other Resources
- Other resources.