From UBCMATH WIKI
- The Old-School Homework (OSH) are to be handed in electronically using Crowdmark, an online assignment-submission and marking app. You'll get an email a few days before the assignment is due, which contains a link to the submission page. See the CrowdMark FAQ Page for common sources of frustration.
- Messy, disorderly, low resolution or poorly exposed submissions may be rejected at the discretion of your marker.
- Links to each OSH can be found below along with due dates.
- For examples of how to write up your work, check out the style examples in the table below (these examples demonstrate content not formatting).
- For comments and examples of barely or unacceptable quality submissions, see these notes and images.
- All OSH marking schemes will have one point for quality of presentation and two points for communication style in addition to points for correctly solving the problem:
- Presentation - 0 pts for poor presentation, 1 pt for satisfactory presentation.
- Communication - 0 pts if the work is hard to follow because of a lack or excess of verbal explanation. 1 pt if it is ok to follow but has some missing or extraneous verbal explanation. 2 pts if it is both complete and concise in the verbal explanations.
|OSH 0||Wed, Sept 6||8:59 pm, Wed, Sept 13|
|OSH 1||Wed, Sept 6||8:59 pm, Fri, Sept 15||Sol.1||Ex.1|
|OSH 2||Mon, Sept 18||8:59 pm, Fri, Sept 29||Sol.2||Ex.2a|
|OSH 3||Mon, Oct 2||8:59 pm, Fri, Oct 13||Sol.3||Ex.3 (directly relevant in 2014 only)|
|OSH 4||Mon, Oct 9||8:59 pm, Fri, Oct 20||Sol.4|
|OSH 5||Mon, Oct 30||8:59 pm, Fri, Nov 10||Sol.5|
|OSH 6||Mon, Nov 13||8:59 pm, Fri, Nov 24||Sol.6|